1. The driver should be careful and is responsible for damages due to his/her negligent driving.
2. It is not permitted to drive a Golf cart:
- if the course conditions are too wet and/ or not adequate.
- with more than two passengers
- if the driver is less than 18 years old
3. Golf cart must: – circulate on cart path and rough only, – respect signs of restriction – cross fairways following the 90° rule only.
4. Golf cart out of the path should not transit on: – greens, – avantgreens and collars, < the spaces between bunker and green, – soft fairway, – any muddy ground.
5. Golf Cart should not transit and/ or stop at less than: – 10 mtrs. from greens, – 5 mtrs. from bunkers, tee areas and water hazards.
6. Golf cart transit is not permitted, for safety, on the following bridges:
- hole 1, left side behind the green
- hole 11, right side before the green
7. Hole 17 player should walk to the tee and stop the golf carts on the left side after the ladies tee.